We understand that our employees are the key to our success. ClearEdge strives for a healthy work environment where teamwork thrives by providing a comprehensive benefits package. Download a printable version of ClearEdge benefits.
For Your Health
- Individual and family plans are available under Cigna with coverage beginning on first day of employment. ClearEdge offers multiple plans that are 100% employer paid.
Vison & Dental
- Individual and family plans provided by Guardian Dental and VSP Full Feature plan with coverage beginning on first day of employment. ClearEdge pays all monthly premiums.
Employees receive a benefit allowance for declining medical, dental, and vision coverage.
For your Growth
Education & Training
- Eligible employees receive up to $10,000 annually towards approved education courses and certifications. ClearEdge may also approve reimbursements to attend conferences, technical schools, workshops, non-degree credit courses or to support memberships in recognized professional organizations.
- Each employee is allocated $500 per year to a maximum of $5,000 to be used to purchase up-to-date computer/technology equipment for personal use.
For Your Peace of Mind
- Immediate vesting of employer-paid contributions. 3% monthly salary safe harbor contributions and 7% employer discretionary contribution. Employee can contribute maximum allowed by IRS.
Life Insurance & Disability
- Group Life and AD&D coverage provided by Guardian. All monthly premiums covered for 1x annual earnings, with options to purchase additional coverage.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Work-life balance Employee Assistance Program provided at no cost to employee.
For Your Wallet
- Exempt employees are paid monthly by the 10th of each month. Non-exempt employees are paid twice monthly.
Flexible Spending & Savings Plans
- Flexible Spending Plan offers the opportunity to pay medical and dependent care qualified benefits on a pre-tax basis. Maximum allowances: $2,600 for medical (out-of-pocket) and $5,000 for dependent care expenses. Health Savings Plan is a tax-advantaged medical savings account available to employees who are enrolled in a high-deductible health plan.
Awards & Recognition
- Generous awards program based on superior job performance. Career service bonuses awarded at 3 years ($3,000), 5 years ($5,000), and 10 years ($10,000).
- Employees receive up to $10,000 for successful referrals.
For Your Relaxation
Paid Time Off (PTO) & Holidays
- PTO is a combination of sick leave and personal leave that may be combined in any manner. Days allotted based on years experience, not hire date. Accrual begins on the first day of employment. Maximum calendar-year carryover is 160 hours.
- Full-time employees also receive all standard federal government holidays - considered “floating holidays.” Holidays & PTO may be “cashed out.”
Years Experience 0-5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15+ Days of PTO 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
And the Fun Stuff...
- Social gatherings planned outside of work include the annual summer picnic and holiday party, team building opportunities such as Fantasy Football, 5k runs, Kickball, Polar Bear Plunge, happy hours and tickets to sporting events.
- After one year of employment, all full-time employees are eligible to use two condos in Ocean City, MD with no out-of-pocket expenses. Costs are only the taxes for the nominal value of the stay added to your W-2. Reservations are prioritized on a seniority basis.